Opus Coffee Table
Our Opus Coffee Table is handcrafted from reclaimed teak floorboard native to Indonesia. It is built with pedestal legs and a solid steel frame, sanded by hand and given a natural finish to enhance the original knots, cracks and imperfections in the wood.
- All metal components treated with an anti-rust melamine coating
- Made from solid wood boards, no veneers or particle boards used
- English dovetail construction
- Reasonable amount of room and storage for coffee table books, coasters and more
|Select a Finish||
Reclaimed Barn Board
|Select a Size||
Always treat wood with care and attention, in terms of every day use consider using coasters and placemats to help prevent marks and stains. Most home improvement stores carry specific cleaners that you can buy for individual wood species.
The recommended maintenance for most standard teak furniture is as follows:
- Wash with a mild detergent and water solution, use a soft bristle brush to remove dirt and grime
- Rinse the surface thoroughly with a damp cloth and clean water – allow to dry for at least 24 hours then repeat if necessary
- Apply a teak brightener or oil to restore the original colour if desired (you only need to treat your furniture once a year to prevent color fade, if you prefer to let the wood age naturally then you can avoid this step altogether)
If you have some stubborn stains and would like to get a deeper clean consider leaving the soap mixture to sit for about 15 minutes.
Live Chat with Us
Have questions? Want to speak with a specialist? Live chat with us!
Visit our showroom at:
2104 Highway 7, Units 12-14 Vaughan, ON Canada L4K 2S9
More Coffee Tables
Why Urban Woodcraft?
There are no reviews yet.