Madison Coffee Table
Beautifully handcrafted from reclaimed teak, the Madison was designed with care. Meticulous mitered detailing and precision cut for clean lines, the smoothly sanded wood gives the Madison’s natural finish a shine that enhances original imperfections found within the gorgeous and natural aesthetic of the wood.
- Finished with solid wood boards
- Spacious plank top for coffee table books
- Storage opening for coasters, blankets and more
- Floating construction with beautiful hand finishing
|Select a Finish||
|Select a Size||
Always treat wood with care and attention, in terms of every day use consider using coasters and placemats to help prevent marks and stains. Most home improvement stores carry specific cleaners that you can buy for individual wood species.
The recommended maintenance for most standard teak furniture is as follows:
- Wash with a mild detergent and water solution, use a soft bristle brush to remove dirt and grime
- Rinse the surface thoroughly with a damp cloth and clean water – allow to dry for at least 24 hours then repeat if necessary
- Apply a teak brightener or oil to restore the original colour if desired (you only need to treat your furniture once a year to prevent color fade, if you prefer to let the wood age naturally then you can avoid this step altogether)
If you have some stubborn stains and would like to get a deeper clean consider leaving the soap mixture to sit for about 15 minutes.
Live Chat with Us
Have questions? Want to speak with a specialist? Live chat with us!
Visit our showroom at:
2104 Highway 7, Units 12-14 Vaughan, ON Canada L4K 2S9
More Coffee Tables
Why Urban Woodcraft?
There are no reviews yet.