Muskoka TV Stand
Rely on the 68-inch Muskoka TV Stand to enhance the look and function of your living room or family room. Handcrafted from solid natural wood and salvaged by our artisans, this mid-size TV stand features a raised top, pedestal legs and framed side panels. The front doors with antique recessed handles offer closed storage while the 2 open compartments can be used to store DVD players and other devices. It’s a multimedia cabinet that provides ample storage space for your movies, music and games in one place. This contemporary TV stand is made from aged wood planks with authentic markings and imperfections that give it a modern rustic look that is out of the ordinary.
- Modern design
- Variations in finish to be expected
- Made entirely of solid wood boards
- Knots, grains and cracks may be present
|Dimensions||58.5 × 172.75 × 58.5 cm|
|Select a Finish||
Reclaimed Barn Board
Dark Salvaged Gray
Light Salvaged Gray
|Select a Size||
Always treat wood with care and attention, in terms of every day use consider using coasters and placemats to help prevent marks and stains. Most home improvement stores carry specific cleaners that you can buy for individual wood species.
The recommended maintenance for most standard teak furniture is as follows:
- Wash with a mild detergent and water solution, use a soft bristle brush to remove dirt and grime
- Rinse the surface thoroughly with a damp cloth and clean water – allow to dry for at least 24 hours then repeat if necessary
- Apply a teak brightener or oil to restore the original colour if desired (you only need to treat your furniture once a year to prevent color fade, if you prefer to let the wood age naturally then you can avoid this step altogether)
If you have some stubborn stains and would like to get a deeper clean consider leaving the soap mixture to sit for about 15 minutes.
Live Chat with Us
Have questions? Want to speak with a specialist? Live chat with us!
Visit our showroom at:
2104 Highway 7, Units 12-14 Vaughan, ON Canada L4K 2S9
More TV Stands
Why Urban Woodcraft?
There are no reviews yet.