59″ x 31″ Display Cabinet
Bring the allure of downtown Paris to your home with this rustic, upscale cabinet. Its charming simplicity is complimented by the raw authenticity of its materials: reclaimed Indonesian floorboards from old homes in Java. The unit is built from a hand-selected blend of multi-tonal panels, finished by skilled artisans with an attention to detail. The metal doors are inspired by the French casement style from the Renaissance era, while the industrial legs reveal a contemporary feel. Minimalist and urban, this piece serves well in the living room, dining room or entertainment area.
- Premium metalwork
- Hand-picked reclaimed teak panels
- Refined metalwork
- All metal components treated with an anti-rust melamine coating
- Can be used as a side cabinet, console or tv stand
|Dimensions||80 × 40 × 150 cm|
|Display Unit Finish|
Reclaimed Barn Board
Dark Salvaged Gray
Light Salvaged Gray
Always treat wood with care and attention, in terms of every day use consider using coasters and placemats to help prevent marks and stains. Most home improvement stores carry specific cleaners that you can buy for individual wood species.
The recommended maintenance for most standard teak furniture is as follows:
- Wash with a mild detergent and water solution, use a soft bristle brush to remove dirt and grime
- Rinse the surface thoroughly with a damp cloth and clean water – allow to dry for at least 24 hours then repeat if necessary
- Apply a teak brightener or oil to restore the original colour if desired (you only need to treat your furniture once a year to prevent color fade, if you prefer to let the wood age naturally then you can avoid this step altogether)
If you have some stubborn stains and would like to get a deeper clean consider leaving the soap mixture to sit for about 15 minutes.
Live Chat with Us
Have questions? Want to speak with a specialist? Live chat with us!
Visit our showroom at:
2104 Highway 7, Units 12-14 Vaughan, ON Canada L4K 2S9
More Display Units
Why Urban Woodcraft?
There are no reviews yet.