71″ x 40″ Display Cabinet
Inspired by the uptown bohemian life, the PARISIAN FACTORY CABINET is a handmade masterpiece. The unit is crafted by skilled artisans using 100-year-old Teak floorboards reclaimed from Indonesian homes. Each panel is hand-selected to reveal multi-tonal values, each showcasing a unique character and the genuine nature of its wood grain. The casement doors are designed in the French Renaissance style and showcase expert craftsmanship, while the industrial metal legs bring a contemporary minimalist appeal. Overall, this cabinet lends an eclectic touch to your living room or dining room.
- Premium metalwork
- Hand-picked reclaimed teak panels
- Refined metalwork
- All metal components treated with an anti-rust melamine coating
- Can be used as a side cabinet, console or TV stand
|Dimensions||101 × 40 × 180 cm|
|Select a Finish||
Reclaimed Barn Board
Dark Salvaged Gray
Light Salvaged Gray
Always treat wood with care and attention, in terms of every day use consider using coasters and placemats to help prevent marks and stains. Most home improvement stores carry specific cleaners that you can buy for individual wood species.
The recommended maintenance for most standard teak furniture is as follows:
- Wash with a mild detergent and water solution, use a soft bristle brush to remove dirt and grime
- Rinse the surface thoroughly with a damp cloth and clean water – allow to dry for at least 24 hours then repeat if necessary
- Apply a teak brightener or oil to restore the original colour if desired (you only need to treat your furniture once a year to prevent color fade, if you prefer to let the wood age naturally then you can avoid this step altogether)
If you have some stubborn stains and would like to get a deeper clean consider leaving the soap mixture to sit for about 15 minutes.
Live Chat with Us
Have questions? Want to speak with a specialist? Live chat with us!
Visit our showroom at:
2104 Highway 7, Units 12-14 Vaughan, ON Canada L4K 2S9
More Display Units
Why Urban Woodcraft?
There are no reviews yet.