2-Piece Organic Coffee Tables
Inspired by mid-century Danish design, the Bauhaus nesting table uses 100% pure Teak floorboards taken from old Javanese homes. Handmade and studio-crafted, the organic rawness of its texture, flaws and grooves express the wood’s natural origins, denoting its one-of-a-kind beauty.
- Authentic, reclaimed teak picked by hand
- Scandinavian minimalist design
- Expect variation in tone and texture
- No two pieces are alike
- Metal legs
|Dimensions||83 × 61 × 40 cm|
|Select a Finish||
Reclaimed Barn Board
|Select a Size||
Always treat wood with care and attention, in terms of every day use consider using coasters and placemats to help prevent marks and stains. Most home improvement stores carry specific cleaners that you can buy for individual wood species.
The recommended maintenance for most standard teak furniture is as follows:
- Wash with a mild detergent and water solution, use a soft bristle brush to remove dirt and grime
- Rinse the surface thoroughly with a damp cloth and clean water – allow to dry for at least 24 hours then repeat if necessary
- Apply a teak brightener or oil to restore the original colour if desired (you only need to treat your furniture once a year to prevent color fade, if you prefer to let the wood age naturally then you can avoid this step altogether)
If you have some stubborn stains and would like to get a deeper clean consider leaving the soap mixture to sit for about 15 minutes.
Live Chat with Us
Have questions? Want to speak with a specialist? Live chat with us!
Visit our showroom at:
2104 Highway 7, Units 12-14 Vaughan, ON Canada L4K 2S9
Why Urban Woodcraft?
There are no reviews yet.