2-Piece Round Nesting Tables
A design expressing Modern Minimalism, this eco-friendly nesting table evokes the sleek geometry of the original by Milo Baughman. Handcrafted using reclaimed Teak floorboards collected from 80-year-old homes in Indonesia, the piece embraces the rustic integrity of the wood’s natural imperfections, keeping alive its original context and history.
- Authentic, reclaimed teak picked by hand
- Scandinavian minimalist design
- Expect variation in tone and texture
- No two pieces are alike
- Metal legs
|Dimensions||80 × 80 × 40 cm|
|Select a Finish||
Reclaimed Barn Board
|Select a Size||
Always treat wood with care and attention, in terms of every day use consider using coasters and placemats to help prevent marks and stains. Most home improvement stores carry specific cleaners that you can buy for individual wood species.
The recommended maintenance for most standard teak furniture is as follows:
- Wash with a mild detergent and water solution, use a soft bristle brush to remove dirt and grime
- Rinse the surface thoroughly with a damp cloth and clean water – allow to dry for at least 24 hours then repeat if necessary
- Apply a teak brightener or oil to restore the original colour if desired (you only need to treat your furniture once a year to prevent color fade, if you prefer to let the wood age naturally then you can avoid this step altogether)
If you have some stubborn stains and would like to get a deeper clean consider leaving the soap mixture to sit for about 15 minutes.
Live Chat with Us
Have questions? Want to speak with a specialist? Live chat with us!
Visit our showroom at:
2104 Highway 7, Units 12-14 Vaughan, ON Canada L4K 2S9
Why Urban Woodcraft?
There are no reviews yet.