This gorgeous multicolored Satillo bed, designed by our expert artisans and Constructed entirely of reclaimed teak wood, salvaged from buildings and barns that have seen their former glory, is truly one of a kind. With it’s naturally finished robust wood tones and minimal construction, it brings both quality and uniqueness to any bedroom. It’s European inspired design, made with unique handpicked barn boards including a combination of natural, white washed, grey, and dark planks, offer uniqueness in hue and natural markings from the reclaimed wood. The craftsmanship will inspire relaxation and rest after a long day.
- Perfectly fits king/queen sized mattress
- Made from solid wood boards
- No veneers or particle boards used
- End tables not included
|Select a Finish||
Reclaimed Barn Board
Dark Salvaged Gray
Light Salvaged Gray
|Select a Size||
Always treat wood with care and attention, in terms of every day use consider using coasters and placemats to help prevent marks and stains. Most home improvement stores carry specific cleaners that you can buy for individual wood species.
The recommended maintenance for most standard teak furniture is as follows:
- Wash with a mild detergent and water solution, use a soft bristle brush to remove dirt and grime
- Rinse the surface thoroughly with a damp cloth and clean water – allow to dry for at least 24 hours then repeat if necessary
- Apply a teak brightener or oil to restore the original colour if desired (you only need to treat your furniture once a year to prevent color fade, if you prefer to let the wood age naturally then you can avoid this step altogether)
If you have some stubborn stains and would like to get a deeper clean consider leaving the soap mixture to sit for about 15 minutes.
Live Chat with Us
Have questions? Want to speak with a specialist? Live chat with us!
Visit our showroom at:
2104 Highway 7, Units 12-14 Vaughan, ON Canada L4K 2S9
Why Urban Woodcraft?
There are no reviews yet.