Riverbend Sliding Door Dining Buffet
Carefully wire-brushed by hand, our Riverbend Buffet exhibits a deep texture that’s as pleasing to the eye as it is to the touch. Our carpenters combined their unique stroke patterns with the natural grain variations to ensure that no two cabinets are alike. Perfect for dining rooms and contemporary kitchens, this sideboard was made to illustrate the elegance of your space.
- No assembly required
- Wood on wood drawer glides
- Four storage drawers on hardwood rails
- Dovetail construction
- Handcrafted entirely of solid woods
|Select a Finish||
Reclaimed Barn Board
Dark Salvaged Gray
Light Salvaged Gray
|Select a Size||
Always treat wood with care and attention, in terms of every day use consider using coasters and placemats to help prevent marks and stains. Most home improvement stores carry specific cleaners that you can buy for individual wood species.
The recommended maintenance for most standard teak furniture is as follows:
- Wash with a mild detergent and water solution, use a soft bristle brush to remove dirt and grime
- Rinse the surface thoroughly with a damp cloth and clean water – allow to dry for at least 24 hours then repeat if necessary
- Apply a teak brightener or oil to restore the original colour if desired (you only need to treat your furniture once a year to prevent color fade, if you prefer to let the wood age naturally then you can avoid this step altogether)
If you have some stubborn stains and would like to get a deeper clean consider leaving the soap mixture to sit for about 15 minutes.
Live Chat with Us
Have questions? Want to speak with a specialist? Live chat with us!
Visit our showroom at:
2104 Highway 7, Units 12-14 Vaughan, ON Canada L4K 2S9
More Dining Buffets
Why Urban Woodcraft?
There are no reviews yet.