25" Opus Bookshelf
Simple, sleek and designed with inspiration from the famous minimalist European aesthetic; the Opus Bookshelf by Urban Woodcraft brings classically unfinished reclaimed wood boards back into the limelight. With stellar positioning and expert craftsmanship, our artisan curated mix of solid steel and our life-lasting 80 to 100-year-old reclaimed teak brings this beautiful look to your room of choice.
- All metal components treated with an anti-rust melamine coating
- English dovetail construction
- Made from solid wood boards, no veneers or particle boards used
- Ample space on each shelf for books and trinkets
|Display Unit Finish|
Reclaimed Barn Board
Dark Salvaged Gray
Light Salvaged Gray
|Display Unit Size|
Always treat wood with care and attention, in terms of every day use consider using coasters and placemats to help prevent marks and stains. Most home improvement stores carry specific cleaners that you can buy for individual wood species.
The recommended maintenance for most standard teak furniture is as follows:
- Wash with a mild detergent and water solution, use a soft bristle brush to remove dirt and grime
- Rinse the surface thoroughly with a damp cloth and clean water – allow to dry for at least 24 hours then repeat if necessary
- Apply a teak brightener or oil to restore the original colour if desired (you only need to treat your furniture once a year to prevent color fade, if you prefer to let the wood age naturally then you can avoid this step altogether)
If you have some stubborn stains and would like to get a deeper clean consider leaving the soap mixture to sit for about 15 minutes.
Live Chat with Us
Have questions? Want to speak with a specialist? Live chat with us!
Visit our showroom at:
2104 Highway 7, Units 12-14 Vaughan, ON Canada L4K 2S9
More Display Units
Why Urban Woodcraft?
There are no reviews yet.