Madera Dining Table
As substantial as it is elegant, the grand Madera trestle table showcases a distinctive cross and trestle base with a solid breadboard top. This reinterpreted farmhouse classic offers a versatile, transitional design that fits smartly in a modern condo, traditional brownstone or sprawling ranch-style home. When surrounded by cozy upholstered chairs, the Madera table reflects a casual, eclectic style. Or you may want the warm, traditional look of an all-wood dining room. Either way, this eye-catching antique-style trestle table becomes the ultimate focal point of your dining room. Made from distressed pine wood, this cross-beam trestle table has a natural finish that enhances its character and handcrafted appeal. A rectangular shape and trestle base complements many chair styles and offers roomy seating. Inspired by the simplicity of craftsman style furniture, each piece is handmade and naturally finished. This brings out the beauty, imperfections and character of the wood, so no 2 pieces are exactly alike.
- Canted trestle-style base is hand built from solid wood timbers
- The substantial top has an artisan breadboard design
- Rectangular table showcasing a cross-beam and low trestle base
- The solid wood grains, knots and natural markings of the wood make this table one-of-a-kind
- Made with quality craftsmanship to emphasize the natural imperfections and characteristics of the wood
- Durability and one-of-a-kind character makes this an heirloom-quality piece
- Basic assembly needed
|Dining Table Finish|
Reclaimed Barn Board
Dark Salvaged Gray
Light Salvaged Gray
|Dining Table Size|
Our dining tables require basic assembly. Specific assembly instructions for this dining table can be found on our installation guides page. If you need additional help with assembling your dining table, please reach out to us.
Always treat wood with care and attention, in terms of every day use consider using coasters and placemats to help prevent marks and stains. Most home improvement stores carry specific cleaners that you can buy for individual wood species.
The recommended maintenance for most standard teak furniture is as follows:
- Wash with a mild detergent and water solution, use a soft bristle brush to remove dirt and grime
- Rinse the surface thoroughly with a damp cloth and clean water – allow to dry for at least 24 hours then repeat if necessary
- Apply a teak brightener or oil to restore the original colour if desired (you only need to treat your furniture once a year to prevent color fade, if you prefer to let the wood age naturally then you can avoid this step altogether)
If you have some stubborn stains and would like to get a deeper clean consider leaving the soap mixture to sit for about 15 minutes.
Live Chat with Us
Have questions? Want to speak with a specialist? Live chat with us!
Visit our showroom at:
2104 Highway 7, Units 12-14 Vaughan, ON Canada L4K 2S9
More Dining Tables
Why Urban Woodcraft?
There are no reviews yet.