Circa Dining Buffet
Our beautiful 60″ Circa Dining Buffet borrows it’s design from popular consoles of the 50s. Constructed by our expert artisans with floating and dovetail building methods, these solid wood artisanal pieces make great kitchen storage and dining units. They are built to last and often referred to as heirloom quality. With no veneers and only solid teak planks used in the body of the piece, this dining buffet is sure to liven up your room with it’s minimal touch of tropical beauty.
- No assembly required
- Wood on wood drawer glides
- Dovetail construction
- Three storage drawers on hardwood rails
- Handcrafted entirely of solid woods
|Select a Finish||
Reclaimed Barn Board
Dark Salvaged Gray
Light Salvaged Gray
|Select a Size||
Always treat wood with care and attention, in terms of every day use consider using coasters and placemats to help prevent marks and stains. Most home improvement stores carry specific cleaners that you can buy for individual wood species.
The recommended maintenance for most standard teak furniture is as follows:
- Wash with a mild detergent and water solution, use a soft bristle brush to remove dirt and grime
- Rinse the surface thoroughly with a damp cloth and clean water – allow to dry for at least 24 hours then repeat if necessary
- Apply a teak brightener or oil to restore the original colour if desired (you only need to treat your furniture once a year to prevent color fade, if you prefer to let the wood age naturally then you can avoid this step altogether)
If you have some stubborn stains and would like to get a deeper clean consider leaving the soap mixture to sit for about 15 minutes.
Live Chat with Us
Have questions? Want to speak with a specialist? Live chat with us!
Visit our showroom at:
2104 Highway 7, Units 12-14 Vaughan, ON Canada L4K 2S9
More Dining Buffets
Why Urban Woodcraft?
There are no reviews yet.