Camden Round Dining Table
- Table sides offer meticulous mitered cut detailing
- The substantial top has an artisan breadboard design reminiscent of 17th century farmhouse tables
- Sanded smooth by hand and given a natural finish to enhance original knots, cracks and imperfections in the wood
- Each handmade table is constructed from artisan picked wood giving every table a one-of-a-kind look
- Basic assembly needed
|Select a Finish||
Reclaimed Barn Board
Dark Salvaged Gray
Light Salvaged Gray
|Select a Size||
Our dining tables require basic assembly. Specific assembly instructions for this dining table can be found on our installation guides page. If you need additional help with assembling your dining table, please reach out to us.
Always treat wood with care and attention, in terms of every day use consider using coasters and placemats to help prevent marks and stains. Most home improvement stores carry specific cleaners that you can buy for individual wood species.
The recommended maintenance for most standard teak furniture is as follows:
- Wash with a mild detergent and water solution, use a soft bristle brush to remove dirt and grime
- Rinse the surface thoroughly with a damp cloth and clean water – allow to dry for at least 24 hours then repeat if necessary
- Apply a teak brightener or oil to restore the original colour if desired (you only need to treat your furniture once a year to prevent color fade, if you prefer to let the wood age naturally then you can avoid this step altogether)
If you have some stubborn stains and would like to get a deeper clean consider leaving the soap mixture to sit for about 15 minutes.
Live Chat with Us
Have questions? Want to speak with a specialist? Live chat with us!
Visit our showroom at:
2104 Highway 7, Units 12-14 Vaughan, ON Canada L4K 2S9
More Dining Tables
Why Urban Woodcraft?
There are no reviews yet.