Lo and behold our modern take on this 18th century baroque dining classic. Constructed using only the finest solid pieces of lumbar, the wood is left naturally unfinished and enhanced with a slight tinge of wood stain to create a uniform appearance among each piece of timber. Our hand-picked teak planks give this hand-crafted solid wood bench a stunning exterior suitable for any dining experience. The Grand X Bench comfortably seats three to four people and is perfect for any kitchen or dining room.
- Fully assembled bench
- Finished with 100% solid reclaimed wood
- Variations and imperfections in the wood are to be expected
Reclaimed Barn Board
Dark Salvaged Gray
Light Salvaged Gray
Always treat wood with care and attention, in terms of every day use consider using coasters and placemats to help prevent marks and stains. Most home improvement stores carry specific cleaners that you can buy for individual wood species.
The recommended maintenance for most standard teak furniture is as follows:
- Wash with a mild detergent and water solution, use a soft bristle brush to remove dirt and grime
- Rinse the surface thoroughly with a damp cloth and clean water – allow to dry for at least 24 hours then repeat if necessary
- Apply a teak brightener or oil to restore the original colour if desired (you only need to treat your furniture once a year to prevent color fade, if you prefer to let the wood age naturally then you can avoid this step altogether)
If you have some stubborn stains and would like to get a deeper clean consider leaving the soap mixture to sit for about 15 minutes.
Live Chat with Us
Have questions? Want to speak with a specialist? Live chat with us!
Visit our showroom at:
2104 Highway 7, Units 12-14 Vaughan, ON Canada L4K 2S9
Why Urban Woodcraft?
There are no reviews yet.