Riverbend Wine Bar
The Riverbend Winebar is sure to add sophisticated simplicity and earthy appeal to your home. Built and finished with reclaimed teak, this handsome wine storage bar accommodates over 20 of your favorite bottles. Hammered brass bail pull handles add pastoral appeal to the two storage drawers ready to hold corkscrews, napkins and other barware. Simple flat-framed sides and a breadboard top showcase the natural finish of rescued teak planks, with marks and imperfections giving this piece its unique charm and distinction.
- Dovetail construction
- Hammered brass bail pull hardware
- Made of FSC approved solid wood
- No assembly needed
- Natural finish has the original marks and other imperfections of salvaged teak wood give this piece its unique character and lasting beauty
|Select a Finish||
Reclaimed Barn Board
Dark Salvaged Gray
Light Salvaged Gray
|Select a Size||
Always treat wood with care and attention, in terms of every day use consider using coasters and placemats to help prevent marks and stains. Most home improvement stores carry specific cleaners that you can buy for individual wood species.
The recommended maintenance for most standard teak furniture is as follows:
- Wash with a mild detergent and water solution, use a soft bristle brush to remove dirt and grime
- Rinse the surface thoroughly with a damp cloth and clean water – allow to dry for at least 24 hours then repeat if necessary
- Apply a teak brightener or oil to restore the original colour if desired (you only need to treat your furniture once a year to prevent color fade, if you prefer to let the wood age naturally then you can avoid this step altogether)
If you have some stubborn stains and would like to get a deeper clean consider leaving the soap mixture to sit for about 15 minutes.
Live Chat with Us
Have questions? Want to speak with a specialist? Live chat with us!
Visit our showroom at:
2104 Highway 7, Units 12-14 Vaughan, ON Canada L4K 2S9
More Display Units
Why Urban Woodcraft?
There are no reviews yet.