Madera Rustic Dining Table
The Madera Rustic dining table is a fresh new take on one our best selling classics. Our original Hudson-style breadboard top built with gorgeous floating construction meets the timeless look of the X legs to create a brand new, unique take on the modern rustic aesthetic. Made using reclaimed wood, this work of art can accommodate 6-8 people with ease.
- Canted trestle-style base is hand built from solid wood timbers
- The substantial top has an artisan breadboard design
- Rectangular table showcasing a cross-beam and low trestle base
- The solid wood grains, knots and natural markings of the wood make this table one-of-a-kind
- Made with quality craftsmanship to emphasize the natural imperfections and characteristics of the wood
- Durability and one-of-a-kind character makes this an heirloom-quality piece
- Basic assembly needed
|Dimensions||224.2 × 100.2 × 78.75 cm|
|Select a Finish||
|Select a Size||
Our dining tables require basic assembly. Specific assembly instructions for this dining table can be found on our installation guides page. If you need additional help with assembling your dining table, please reach out to us.
Always treat wood with care and attention, in terms of every day use consider using coasters and placemats to help prevent marks and stains. Most home improvement stores carry specific cleaners that you can buy for individual wood species.
The recommended maintenance for most standard teak furniture is as follows:
- Wash with a mild detergent and water solution, use a soft bristle brush to remove dirt and grime
- Rinse the surface thoroughly with a damp cloth and clean water – allow to dry for at least 24 hours then repeat if necessary
- Apply a teak brightener or oil to restore the original colour if desired (you only need to treat your furniture once a year to prevent color fade, if you prefer to let the wood age naturally then you can avoid this step altogether)
If you have some stubborn stains and would like to get a deeper clean consider leaving the soap mixture to sit for about 15 minutes.
Live Chat with Us
Have questions? Want to speak with a specialist? Live chat with us!
Visit our showroom at:
2104 Highway 7, Units 12-14 Vaughan, ON Canada L4K 2S9
More Dining Tables
Why Urban Woodcraft?
There are no reviews yet.