Hudson Console Table
Inspired by the classic industrial aesthetic of the modern era and Constructed solely using choice wood planks and solid steel, this artisanal hand-crafted console made from reclaimed teak is a sideboard for any contemporary dining room of office.
- Classic industrial design
- Solid metal fabrication
- Hand-crafted of 80 to 100-year-old authentic reclaimed teak boards picked by hand
- Variations in finish to be expected
|Select a Finish||
|Select a Size||
Always treat wood with care and attention, in terms of every day use consider using coasters and placemats to help prevent marks and stains. Most home improvement stores carry specific cleaners that you can buy for individual wood species.
The recommended maintenance for most standard teak furniture is as follows:
- Wash with a mild detergent and water solution, use a soft bristle brush to remove dirt and grime
- Rinse the surface thoroughly with a damp cloth and clean water – allow to dry for at least 24 hours then repeat if necessary
- Apply a teak brightener or oil to restore the original colour if desired (you only need to treat your furniture once a year to prevent color fade, if you prefer to let the wood age naturally then you can avoid this step altogether)
If you have some stubborn stains and would like to get a deeper clean consider leaving the soap mixture to sit for about 15 minutes.
Live Chat with Us
Have questions? Want to speak with a specialist? Live chat with us!
Visit our showroom at:
2104 Highway 7, Units 12-14 Vaughan, ON Canada L4K 2S9
More Console Tables
Why Urban Woodcraft?
There are no reviews yet.