Cross Base Brick Dining Table
Naturally darkened by the sun, the multi-coloured X–Base Brick‘s solid wood boards instinctively come together to create something beautiful. The contrast between the Brick‘s solid wood boards and black powdered coated metal legs truly creates a sense of harmony in their materially conflicting union. Constructed with care by our team of expert artisans, the astonishing attention to detail and hand craftsmanship shine through in every plank used in this table.
- Canted trestle-style base is hand built from solid wood timbers
- The substantial top has an artisan breadboard design
- Rectangular table showcasing a cross-beam and low trestle base
- The solid wood grains, knots and natural markings of the wood make this table one-of-a-kind
- Made with quality craftsmanship to emphasize the natural imperfections and characteristics of the wood
- Durability and one-of-a-kind character makes this an heirloom-quality piece
- Basic assembly needed
|Dimensions||224.2 × 100.2 × 78.75 cm|
|Select a Finish||
Reclaimed Barn Board
Dark Salvaged Gray
Light Salvaged Gray
|Select a Size||
Our dining tables require basic assembly. Specific assembly instructions for this dining table can be found on our installation guides page. If you need additional help with assembling your dining table, please reach out to us.
Always treat wood with care and attention, in terms of every day use consider using coasters and placemats to help prevent marks and stains. Most home improvement stores carry specific cleaners that you can buy for individual wood species.
The recommended maintenance for most standard teak furniture is as follows:
- Wash with a mild detergent and water solution, use a soft bristle brush to remove dirt and grime
- Rinse the surface thoroughly with a damp cloth and clean water – allow to dry for at least 24 hours then repeat if necessary
- Apply a teak brightener or oil to restore the original colour if desired (you only need to treat your furniture once a year to prevent color fade, if you prefer to let the wood age naturally then you can avoid this step altogether)
If you have some stubborn stains and would like to get a deeper clean consider leaving the soap mixture to sit for about 15 minutes.
Live Chat with Us
Have questions? Want to speak with a specialist? Live chat with us!
Visit our showroom at:
2104 Highway 7, Units 12-14 Vaughan, ON Canada L4K 2S9
More Dining Tables
Why Urban Woodcraft?
There are no reviews yet.