Circa Dining Table
Borrowing its sleek design from popular tables of the 80s, the Urban Woodcraft 78’’ Circa Dining Table wonderfully captures the spirit of contemporary minimalism. With a solid breadboard top crafted by our expert artisans, the beautiful workmanship of this handmade solid wood table is sure to accent the room with its one-of-a-kind tone and form.
- Mid-century modern design
- Handcrafted of 80 to 100-year-old authentic reclaimed teak
- Variations in finish to be expected
- Made entirely of solid wood boards
- Knots, grains and cracks may be present
|Dining Table Finish|
Reclaimed Barn Board
Dark Salvaged Gray
Light Salvaged Gray
|Dining Table Size|
Our dining tables require basic assembly. Specific assembly instructions for this dining table can be found on our installation guides page. If you need additional help with assembling your dining table, please reach out to us.
Always treat wood with care and attention, in terms of every day use consider using coasters and placemats to help prevent marks and stains. Most home improvement stores carry specific cleaners that you can buy for individual wood species.
The recommended maintenance for most standard teak furniture is as follows:
- Wash with a mild detergent and water solution, use a soft bristle brush to remove dirt and grime
- Rinse the surface thoroughly with a damp cloth and clean water – allow to dry for at least 24 hours then repeat if necessary
- Apply a teak brightener or oil to restore the original colour if desired (you only need to treat your furniture once a year to prevent color fade, if you prefer to let the wood age naturally then you can avoid this step altogether)
If you have some stubborn stains and would like to get a deeper clean consider leaving the soap mixture to sit for about 15 minutes.
Live Chat with Us
Have questions? Want to speak with a specialist? Live chat with us!
Visit our showroom at:
2104 Highway 7, Units 12-14 Vaughan, ON Canada L4K 2S9
More Dining Tables
Why Urban Woodcraft?
There are no reviews yet.